Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Medina vs Beck

Here's an "op-ed" from Free Republic on the Medina Interview:

Quick facts for full disclosure:

I have been a Beck fan since 2001, and an avid fan since 2004.

I have met Glenn at a book signing, I thanked him for changing my life. He is the reason that as a single mother of 3 (2 toddlers and a middle schooler), I went back to college. I made the President’s list, and he signed my certificate from the school for me. I cried, and he got up from behind his table and hugged me.

I have a great love and respect for him as a man, not just a talk show guy.

Now, onto his interview today with Debra Medina, candidate for Governor in Texas.

Glenn had received emails accusing Medina of being a 9/11 truther, so he decided to ask her about it.

Her answer was a complete and total bomb. She claimed that she thought good points had been made by truthers, but she had not looked into it enough to make up her mind, and she was focused on other issues.

I understand the question. I believe the question was legit, and I think most everyone listening expected her to just put those rumors to resist and deny being a truther in any way. She didn’t.

My first reaction was that she danced, didn’t answer directly, and so she lost my trust. Period.


I'd have to say I agree with this assessment. Your thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. "Glenn Beck can go to Hell - I'm going to Texas!" -Davy Crockett

    ReplyDelete